Thursday, July 30, 2015

July in AZ

We got back from UT right after the fourth so Tyler could get back to school. We didn't do much, but we did take a lot of pictures of Eleanor (of course).













She seriously LOVES this pink blanket, and I love when she snuggles with it ;)



Bowling with the Saagers & Utterbacks 
2 month measurements!


Eleanor loves putting her hand in her mouth, but because she keeps it in such a tight fist, it gets sweaty,  so she ends up grossing herself out. 
Trying to get a picture of what running in the AZ heat looks like (basically, I'm usually drenched with sweat and really red)

I usually try and put Eleanor in her crib for naps, but every once in a while I let her fall asleep on me, and I let myself waste an entire few hours ;) 
Doing what she does best...smiling and spitting up 

Enjoying the wrap
Burrito baby! She sleeps great in this thing!
Cute Aidan (one of my students) with Eleanor

No comments:

Post a Comment