Sunday, July 12, 2015

All things Eleanor (the first two weeks)

As expected, our lives have revolved around Eleanor for the last 8 weeks. She is a pretty special little lady who we love more and more each day. I find myself getting nothing done during the day, and it is totally ok with me. I feel so lucky to be able to stay home with her, and enjoy this time of her life. 

Here are a few (I use this term lightly :) photos from the hospital ... I really can't believe how different she already looks. She was SO chubby when she was born, and has pretty much lost all her chub at this point. She's a long, skinny girl now.












We got a lot of help right from the get-go. My mom (& dad, but he only stayed 2 days) came the day after El was born, and stayed for a week, and then Tyler's mom came the day after my mom left (and stayed for a week). Here are a few pictures from those two weeks. We took a LOT, believe it or not.




















1 comment: