Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Italy Part 3 (Florence & Pisa)

After a nice breakfast at our B&B in SG, we headed over to Florence (about an hour away) for the day.  
Eating breakfast (very similar to the breakfasts we had in Ecuador) & leaving our hotel
Tyler's favorite part of the breakfast (meats & cheeses)
Outside our hotel
Florence

 We parked up at the Pizzale Michaelangelo, and walked down into the city (behind us).
First stop: The Accademia (David) 
 Outside in the square
Next Stop: the Ufizzi (the first part was cool, but after the first hour, I was kind of over it, and it ended up being a gigantic museum! It took forever to get out of.  I think I was just too hot and hungry to appreciate it (but Tyler really enjoyed it).
One of the many long hallways
 After spending the day in Florence, we decided that we wanted to see more, so we booked a hotel for after Cinque Terre (our next stop) to come back.  

Pisa (a really quick stop, on our way to Cinque Terre)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment