Once my parents got back home, I had a few days left, so I went to the Parade of Homes, boating with Alma & Audrey (and a few other of their friends), babysat Melissa's boys, hung out with Rick/Arlene/Melissa, attended Andie's bridal shower, celebrated Father's Day with my dad, and just hung out a lot.
A few of my favorites from Parade of Homes
 |
| The bathtub and shower were all behind the same door! It was pretty cool! |
 |
| Pebble ice machine next to the sink...so awesome! |
 |
| This looked like a normal cabinet, but it was actually a huge walk in closet! |
 |
| Indoor basketball court |
Harry Potter themed movie room
 |
| Rock wall that connected 2 boys rooms |
 |
| A secret hidden room, with a small soccer area |
 |
| I took this for Ty...we'll eventually have one of these in our house :) |
 |
| 2 huge TVs right next to each other (perfect for sports!) |
 |
| Indoor hot tub |
 |
| Brick oven in the kitchen |
Another Harry Potter themed movie room (this one was over the top awesome!)
Boating at Pine with Alma & Audrey
 |
| Went to breakfast with Caroline, and this was the only picture I got, and it was only because she insisted on snapping it as I was driving away. I love driving big cars! |
 |
| The boys all went riding while the girls went to the shower |
 |
| Lillee made friends with one of Andie's brother's girlfriend, and sat with her for quite a while. |
 |
| The delicious sugar cookie from the shower. |
No comments:
Post a Comment