Thursday, June 5, 2014

NYC with Mom, Dad, & Annie Part 4 (last one, I promise..)

Our last day in NYC was Thursday.  We started off with baptisms at the Manhattan temple.  I had been to the temple before, but not ever inside, and wow, it was cool.  You can't hear anything on the streets while you're inside.  After the temple, we went back to the hotel, took a nap, and bought some souvenirs.  We then met up with Dad, got lunch at Ray's pizza, and Dad & I went for a bike ride through Central Park, since he missed the first time.  Right before we left for the airport, Annie & I ran over to Shake Shack to grab a shake (we had to get one, since we were right there!).  All in all, it was such a great trip, and it was nice to spend time with family.  Hopefully it's not too long before I get back to NYC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment