Saturday, June 7, 2014

Nicole's Wedding Festivities

After San Diego, we finally headed to Orange County for the beginning of the Nicole & Garrett's wedding weekend.  On Saturday we had the rehearsal/rehearsal luncheon, as well as the bachelorette party.  For the bachelorette party, we had dinner at Javier's, and then went back to Nicole's house for games/dessert.  
Sunday was the big day!  All the bridesmaids got ready over at Nicole's house, and had our makeup done by Jasmine.  She did an AWESOME job!  I've never had my makeup done by anybody, and it's definitely something I could get used to ;).  The wedding was at 5, in Palos Verdes, at a beautiful venue overlooking the ocean. 
 One of the games was writing advice, for Garrett, on a pair of men's underwear, on how to keep the bride happy.   
 Another game was "pin the lips on the groom"

 The Big Day! 
Jasmine ended up doing my hair too, because I kind of couldn't figure it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment