Sunday, February 3, 2013

Soul2Soul

This weekend I was lucky enough to meet up with my mom, sister (Tiersha), and my aunt Robyn in Vegas for a girl's weekend.  On Friday I went to a wedding, in Vegas, for one of Tyler's cousins, and was able to see a lot of Tyler's family, which was really fun.  The wedding was beautiful, and a really good time.  Friday night I headed up to meet with the girls, and Saturday we went shopping ALL day.  I would say we most definitely shopped til we dropped.  And that night, we made our way over to the Venetian to see Tim & Faith.  The concert was incredible!  The two of them are some of the most beautiful people, and also some of the most entertaining.  It was really fun, and I wish we could see it again ;)  Here are some pictures from dinner/concert.
All fried foods lol





No comments:

Post a Comment