Monday, May 14, 2012

Arizona is becoming a reality

This past weekend, we went down to AZ with some friends (and their cute baby) to look for a place to live.  Well, we found one, and I LOVE it.  It's super nice, has 2 pools, covered parking, BIG bedrooms (and closets), a patio, more cupboard space then we had before, AND a jacuzzi tub :)  I am super excited about moving in.  Finding a place to live makes the move even more real.  We leave for AZ in about 6 weeks (maybe less???), and I'm sure the 6 weeks will fly by.  It's a little scary thinking of living somewhere other than UT, since I've been here for 5 years, but I'm sure I'll feel right at home in AZ in no time... especially in the winters when it's still in the 60's and 70's, and it's snowing in UT. 

We also took a tour of Tyler's school.  Tyler took a tour when he was there for his interview, but I had never seen the school.  It is extremely nice, and everything looks brand new.  I'm really excited for Tyler to start school, even if it means I won't see him a whole lot.  The best part about our apartment is that it's less than a mile away from Tyler's school.  We timed it, and it takes 2 minutes and 10 seconds from our parking lot. 

Lastly, only 9 more days of teaching!!  Holy cow, where did the time go??  And, even better then being done with school, we are going on a cruise with both of our families 2 days after school ends!  It's going to be a great week, and I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. any place with a jacuzzi tub is a dead winner! sounds like a great place! arizona will be a fun adventure! and i'm so jealous you're going on a cruise, sounds like a blast!

    ReplyDelete