Sunday, May 6, 2012

I had a birthday!

On April 24th, I turned the big 23!!  Actually, it's not a big deal at all...it's a very boring age, but birthdays are fun nonetheless.  For my birthday, we went up to the outlets, and later met up with my family at Tiersha's place.  Later in the week we had homemade Cafe Rio salads with Tyler's family, and opened some fun gifts.  Tyler was a very kind husband and bought me a "limited edition" of Sound of Music, as well as a one hour massage (which I'm STOKED about!). 

Enjoy the pics (unfortunately most of them are pretty unattractive of me...)!




Grandma Geri...the AMAZING chef who made the birthday cake (one of the best cooks I know)
Got 5 pound weights to help with P90X
Opened some graduation gifts too (I know, I know, I graduated from UVU, but when we come back to visit, we'll be visiting BYU, not UVU...



No comments:

Post a Comment