Monday, January 9, 2012

Ringing in the new year

I know, I know, so cliche right...? New Year's Resolutions, who actually follows through with their resolutions??
This year I've decided to make very realistic goals, since past years my goals have been so NOT realistic.  I've got 7 resolutions, and so far, I've done a great job at meeting my goals:
  1. Be at church early (not just on time, but EARLY).  I HATE getting to church late.  I like to pick my seat, and not have to crawl over people. 
  2. Go to the temple every month (at least once).
  3. No soda.  Totally doable for me.  I was doing really great at this about a year ago, and I have slipped a bit this past year (especially the holidays).
  4. Workout 3 to 4 times per week (also doable considering we live like 1/2 mile from the gym...NO excuses!)
  5. Read 1 book per month (a total of 12 books this year)
  6. Make dinner at least 3 times a week (another easy "to-do" with my kitchenaid and my blender)
  7. and last but not least, Try new recipes
I feel like all of these goals are really great for me, and, once again, are very realistic.  I hope everybody else makes goals for the new year, AND is able to meet those goals.  Happy New Year!

 This picture is from New Years 2010.  Sorry for the blurriness

No comments:

Post a Comment