Tuesday, January 17, 2012

MLK Weekend

We had an extremely, relaxed, and enjoyable weekend.  Unfortunately, I have NO pictures to show for it, but I wanted to blog about it nonetheless.  So, after saying that, I apologize if this is boring.  It's mostly for me to keep record of what I've been doing. 
Friday: In-N-Out with Tiersha & Josh; Shopping with Tiersha; Tyler & Josh did boy things; Lounging around the house

Saturday: Lazy morning (fabulous); gym; Pizza Pie Cafe with Tyler's grandparents; Bowling with teacher friends; and an evening at home b/c Tyler got sick (we were supposed to go to Tanner's b-ball game)

Sunday: Church; dinner with Tiersha & Josh (delicious grilled steak & chicken); basketball, Lord of the Rings, and smoothies with T & J as well as Michelle & Trevor

Monday: (I truly believe that we should have Monday off EVERY week.  The week goes by SO much faster without Monday's) Gym; Costco run; Harry Potter 7 Part 1 & 2 with Tiersha & Josh; Shopping with Tiersha; boys did boys things again; LOTS of basketball (with T & J); Cafe Rio (we had a free meal) for dinner; and more laying around.

Overall, it was a fabulous, and much needed weekend.  I hope we can have more weekends to come like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment