On another note, I 've been so terribly busy these days with my classroom so my blog has suffered...BIG time. I promise that soon enough I'll have some pics of what we've been doing lately. As for now, here are some of the fun things we've been up to...
Hiked Stuart Falls
Get togethers w/family
Attended a beautiful open house and funeral for Larry (Tyler's neighbor)
Finally got to see Tiersha & Josh
Scout hike/camp-out (that would be Tyler)
Saw "Rise of the Planet of the Apes"- about a 7 out of 10 rating
Boating w/Steve & Tom (and their wives)
and...
LOTS of training and prepping for next week (School starts Monday!)
Get togethers w/family
Attended a beautiful open house and funeral for Larry (Tyler's neighbor)
Finally got to see Tiersha & Josh
Scout hike/camp-out (that would be Tyler)
Saw "Rise of the Planet of the Apes"- about a 7 out of 10 rating
Boating w/Steve & Tom (and their wives)
and...
LOTS of training and prepping for next week (School starts Monday!)
No comments:
Post a Comment