Sunday, August 28, 2011

2nd Anniversary



We celebrated our 2 year anniversary this past weekend! I seriously feel like I've always been married (in a good way). It's hard to even imagine my life before I met Tyler. We've had a good 2 years and hope to have many, many more. For our 2 years, we celebrated by going up to a friends cabin up in Timberlakes (past Heber) and just taking it easy. We watched 6 movies, did 2 1/2 puzzles, hit up the outlets (got my first day of school outfit), checked out the Olympic park (I've never been), and slept in until 10 both days...it was heavenly.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been to the Olympic park before. We went when we came up with all the Neilson's that one time. Ok, you were like 2, whatever.

    ReplyDelete