I'm trying to update the blog as we go, so I don't forget details. Here are some photos (in no particular order) from some of the others in the group.
![]() |
| In Boston @ General Hooker's entrance at the State House (I think?!) |
![]() |
| David Whitmer farm |
![]() |
| Fenway park |
| Dinosaur BBQ in Rochester |
Fenway Park
| The Sacred Grove ( it was FREEZING) |
| "Nima's in Palmyra" (great calzones!) |
![]() |
| The boys and Lisa took the nature trail down the Hill Cumorah, while Allie and I took the paved trail |
| The Smith farm (this was the barn) |
| The Smith's farmhouse |
![]() |
| David Whitmer farm |
| @ the Smith's frame house |
| Lobster & clam chowder in Maine |
| On our way to church in Maine |
![]() |
| In the hotel in Rochester/Palmyra (that area) |
![]() |
| The Hill Cumorah monument...needless to say, it was COLD |







No comments:
Post a Comment