Here's the end of my Boston posts. If you're wondering why I have so much time to just blog and blog, it's because I'm stuck in Mesa airport because of a flight delay. I was supposed to take off at 3:20, and it's now 4:30, and we're not leaving for another 45 minutes. Anyway, here's the last of my Boston posts. We had such a great time, even though we were only there for less then 2 days. Someday we'll make it back, and see even more of the city (maybe next time it will be in the fall when it's beautiful :). These pictures are of us walking across a bridge to get to the USS Constitution and the Bunker Hill monument. After seeing both of those sites, we headed over to where we started (kind of) on a ferry.
![]() |
| The bridge was a bit terrifying to me (you could see through the bottom of it!) |
This is us watching Pitch Perfect at 1:30 in the morning. Lisa came in without us knowing, and those faces are the result of being surprised by the flash.





No comments:
Post a Comment