Sunday, June 17, 2012

Tiersha's Baby Shower

I was fortunate enough to be in UT long enough to help throw Tiersha's baby shower yesterday (alongside with Jordan-Josh's cousin).  We had the shower at Tiersha's place b/c nowhere else was quite big enough, and it turned out extremely cute.  I have to give credit to Jordan b/c she took care of almost ALL of the decorations, and did a FABULOUS job.  I made a pink ribbon wreath (my new obsession), but other than that I was in charge of the food and games.  I don't have a picture of the wreath completely finished, but I will get one ASAP.  We played "match the celebrity parent to the child," as well as a "baby scramble" game.  Tiersha got tons of cute baby clothes (lots from Gap), and many other great gifts.

We had fruit and egg squares in the other 2 plates/bowls

Obviously we had donuts.  They are Tiersha's favorite.


Tiersha w/Amanda & Rachel

Josh's cousins- Shelby, Jordan, and Jill

Kasey & Karilyn


The cute little romper I bought Baby Girl (it came with blue jellies)





 I can't to spoil this baby girl rotten when she gets here!  Only 3 more months!

No comments:

Post a Comment