Halloween 2011
If you know me at all, you know I am not a fan of Halloween. Welll.... being a school teacher, I HAD to dress up. I waited until the night before (of course) to find a costume, and what I found at Tyler's mom's house was a skunk costume, ha! I put my costume on at lunch, and then proceeded to participate in the school parade, where I marched around with ALL of my students through the entire school, and gym (quite large) where, I swear, EVERY child's parent was. It was quite the experience. I hate being in front of people, to say the least. Tyler and I always joke, "don't look at me," b/c I really do NOT like people looking at me. Anyway, I dressed up, and it was a success. That night Tyler and I went over to our neighbor's house for a party, and Tyler also waited until the last minute (literally), and decided to be a nerd. For putting it together in 10 minutes, it was awesome! He looked like a great nerd. We were not a couple with a theme, but our costumes were a hit.

No comments:
Post a Comment