Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Vegas or Oklahoma??

Currently, Tyler and I are waiting to hear back from dental schools. This is all to see if my smarty pants husband will be admitted to dental school next fall. So far we have gotten some no's, but we HAVE gotten 2 yes's. And, when I say yes's, I mean interviews. For those of you not familiar with dental/medical school, students have to interview before they are admitted to the school. The 2 places we have heard from (drum roll please...) are UNLV (Vegas) and OU (Oklahoma). These may not sound super duper exciting to anyone else, but Vegas is perfect location, being right in the middle of both of our families, and OU is awesome because our best friends and Tyler's uncle and aunt leave near the school. Either would fabulous. Tyler has an interview in Oklahoma in 2 weeks, and one with UNLV the first week in December. Wish us luck! :)

3 comments:

  1. Super duper?

    Congrats to my smarty pants brother-in-law!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Tyler!!!
    We look forward to hearing more exciting news on the yes front!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Tyler! My best friend's (Katey) husband graduated from UNLV dental school about a year ago. He is doing very well for himself. I hear it's a great school!

    ReplyDelete