
Yesterday, while at work (3-7 pm & 9 pm-2 am), I found a little something while on my break, or to phrase it better, I found something missing. I got my purse and opened my wallet and noticed $25 was missing! That's right, there's a thief at my work. I was super disappointed and hope that person feels terrible for taking my money. Anyway, I went in and left a note at work today and it said...
Fellow Employees,
I recently found $25 missing from my wallet. Whoever you are that did this, you're a real gem.
Merry Christmas, One Unhappy Employee, Tahnee
It makes me so mad that I can't even trust the people that I work with and am with so much. Hopefully this person feels terrible for committing this crime. I know my conscious would be going nuts if I did something like this.
That happened to me too when I was working at that Gap! I had like $10 missing, but I didn't know if it was an employee or if a customer snuck in the back, because the door had been open. Lame though! I was way upset.
ReplyDeleteHope you find that person and get justice :)
It was Alex Burton! Hahaha, someone came asking about him in the store and I told them we didn't keep him. They were all curious, and I was super vague about everything.
ReplyDelete