Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I'm sick therefore I'm going to blog...

This last week Tyler, Tiersha, Josh, and I went to CA for Thanksgiving. It was so nice to get out of Utah right as it got freezing and be in sunny CA. It was 65 or 70 degrees the whole time we were there, which in Tyler's opinion is the perfect temperature. We went to the beach, Disneyland, had dinner at my Uncle Jim's place (the food was fabulous), did some black Friday shopping (pretty much all day), hosted Melissa's baby shower, went to my Alumni basketball game, and finally ended the week with my dad's great tri-tip. This year was my first time going black Friday shopping and Tiersha and I were up at 4:30 and at the mall by 4:45. We hit the mall, Target and went back to both of those places a couple of times throughout the day. The Alumni game, on Saturday, was quite the game. Lets just say that when you haven't played basketball in 8 months and haven't worked out regularly since the beginning of the semester, playing in a 32 minute basketball can be TOUGH. We started off great and were actually only down by 2 (I think) at the half, but from there it all went downhill. We ended up losing by 20 points, which I felt was a pretty good reflection of how good we actually are. Anyway, the week was great and we drove home Sunday at 5:30 am, hitting the snow storm in Cedar City. We didn't end up getting home until 8:00 pm, making the trip 13 1/2 hours long...well, at least we made it home safely. All in all, it was a fun week, and Tyler and I always enjoy seeing the little ones back home. Lillee and William are at such a fun age, Gracee and Gregory are finally at the age where you can do fun things with them, and Annie's always a hoot being 13 and all. Now back to school and time to finish the mounds of homework I didn't do over the break.






       We switched Lillee and William's outfits to see if my mom would notice...she did :)







No comments:

Post a Comment