Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween Cruise

Tyler and I are not big Halloween people AT ALL. (I don't even bother taking work off because I don't like celebrating) We don't enjoy dressing up or going to Halloween parties...our kind of fun on Halloween consists of playing games and eating, just like an ordinary game night. However, we heard about this Provo Halloween Cruise ride through "groupon," and we went last night. It was a lot of fun, and really cute. First you meet down by the ropes course off of the Provo river. Then they have men dressed up in Pirates and they entertain you while you ride down the river in a big boat. They have hundreds of carved pumpkins along the river, and Halloween lights, and it's just a really fun thing. It lasted about 20-30 minutes, which was perfect timing. If you get the chance to go you definitely should. We got the tickets half off, but I think they're only $6 or $7 per person anyway. Here's some pictures from our night (we went with Tyler's mom and husband, Shawn, and Michelle and Trevor)

The Group (our nickname was the "Heebie Creepies")





The pirates who entertained us

The scared boys, well... at least Trevor was scared

1 comment:

  1. Ok that is super cool! I love groupon. But ive never bought anything on it yet. We havent seen you guys in forever. lets play games or something!

    ReplyDelete