Sunday, June 6, 2010

Summer....Finally!!

I cannot tell you how happy I am that it's summer! I love that it's warm outside and I have zero classes (for the time being) to worry about. It's great to come home, relax with Tyler, and not think once about what's due the next day for school. I also love that I can finally be tan. I'm not very tan yet, but I'm working on it. We've got 7 Peaks passes so we'll be there soaking up the sun as much as possible. One of the other great things about summer is that we're able to hang out with friends a lot more than during the school year. Just this last Thursday we had Tiersha & Josh, Kent & Whitney, and Michelle & Trevor over for the Lakers game, and let me just say that the game was fantastic! We had tons of pizza and just enjoyed each others company. However, a few people were not too thrilled about the end result of the game...aka Tyler and Josh.

I'm trying to show that my shirt (I love the Lakers) and my team are WAY better than the Jazz :)

Last night we hung out with Michelle and Trevor again and did a BBQ up the canyon (right off the Provo river). It was beautiful outside! We got up there around 7 and the weather couldn't have been more perfect. We put together skewers with steak, chicken, peppers, onions, and pineapple. It was probably the most delicious meal Tyler and I have had in a while. However, we did all eat A LOT. There were 4 steaks and 3 (large) chicken breasts, and by the end of the night, they were gone, all of them! After eating, we went up to Bridal Veil falls and just walked around for a while and enjoyed the scenery. We're trying to take advantage of nature while we're here since we'll probably only be here for 2 more years. Here's some pictures up at Bridal Veil falls...


P.S. We didn't match on purpose. I've come to the conclusion that when you're married you naturally just match all the time.

1 comment:

  1. Spencer added you to our blog list. I didn't even know he knew how to do that. I'm glad he did. Lets get together soon!!! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete