Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Farm!

While we were home for the wedding, we took Gracee and Gregory to the farm for Gracee's school field trip. It was quite an adventure with those two, but we had a lot of fun. Gracee, we learned, is such a poser and loves her picture to be taken! Gregory, you can tell, has been trained by my mom and will smile anytime a camera is pointed at him. It's just hard to get that kid to hold still! Anyway, I finally downloaded the pictures from the farm so I thought I'd put them up so all can see the adorable Gracee and Gregory. Side note, it was REALLY windy that day so if in some of the pictures our hair is all over the place, that is why.






Gregory loved the pigs! I'm pretty sure he wasn't suppose to climb on the fence, but he was happy so what the heck!





No comments:

Post a Comment