Last Thursday (the 12th) was Tyler's birthday. We've kind of been celebrating it for the past 2 weeks, though, with all his family and friends. However, on Thursday, I surprised him and had the apartment decorated and bought some of his favorite snacks, which were right when he walked in .
I made him a cake, which turned out "ok," but it was kind of a disaster...
I also bought him a few presents, including a fishing pole, which he really wanted.
Later, we went to dinner at Iggy's and then to see "A Christmas Carol," which surprisingly wasn't that great...
We then went home and I sang "Happy Birthday," and he blew out his candles on his cake...
a onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjwALukqRCW-pvJz1BD6vquaOyUe0ZOOGbUQacbeC8H7EP5xapx0whvtXPB9cPmkcNZWPX81HnZEEQdU4mLohGTGuv4anqsxDHPeNpfCfQJWZKZaYiXH76SFY-lAyzLXd7ggM2BSSsFXGEi/s1600/CIMG3723.jpg">
Also, on Friday, I surprised Tyler and we went to "Bravo Broadway," which was with the Utah symphony, and it was AMAZING. It was so entertaining, and fun. Tiersha and Josh went with us, and Tiersha has any of the pictures that we took that night. I would definitely recommend this show...so good!
No comments:
Post a Comment