Wednesday was October 21st...nothing too special about that date, right? Well, that's what I thought. However, my husband, who is too good at staying on top of things and too busy being amazing, bought me flowers and wrote me the sweetest note because it was our 2 month anniversary. I've never been huge in anniversaries, nor has Tyler. Even while we were dating, we never kept track of when our "anniversary" was, but that could've been because I didn't actually refer to him as my boyfriend until about 2 months after we had already been dating. But now, every month anniversary has been WONDERFUL, because Tyler always remembers and always writes me a note with a bouquet of flowers :) He is wonderful.
On Thursday, it was a beautiful day outside, probably 65 or 70 degrees and sunny, so we decided to go out and play tennis, just the two of us. I've been wanting to play forever, but we have never been able to find the time, and on Thursday we finally made time. We had a fun time screwing around because neither one of us is very good. Tyler, I could tell, was pretty sick of playing pretty quick off the bat, but being the wonderful man he is, kept playing with me for a good hour. Afterwards, we played with Tyler's new football, which he is absolutely in love with, which was very fun as well. I like to do outdoor activities (sports) instead of the gym whenever I can, b/c the workout is great, and definitely a lot more enjoyable.
No comments:
Post a Comment