Tuesday, May 12, 2015

The Last Few Weeks

As this is probably our last night as just the two of us, I wanted to make sure I had this thing completely updated! Here's a recap of the last few weeks.

We finally tried LoLo's! It did not disappoint!
Somebody "attacked" our door for my birthday (very nice of somebody...)
Tyler made me a cake for my birthday!
 Enjoyed the nice, cool weather the weekend of my birthday, with a walk at the Riparian. 

Went to the temple one last time before baby
Kabobs for dinner, pool side
Tyler & I helped chaperone at the sixth grade dance. It was entertaining, to say the least! There were about 3 to 4 times as many girls as boys ;)











Church selfie
Our ultrasound at 38 weeks...such a squishy face! 

@ Joe's baptism (before picture)! It was such a great night, and Tyler did a great job speaking :)
Our baby's foot, from 40 weeks!
On my last day of teaching! There were a lot of emotions going on... My kids were, surprisingly, very sad that I was leaving, which made it even harder to go.
In-n-Out for dinner...I have to post because Tyler suggested it, and he NEVER suggests In-n-Out! 

 We played tennis at 40 weeks and a day, and then again at 40 weeks and 3 days... tried to induce labor, but it didn't work (ha!)... It felt really nice to get out and move around though. I haven't been able to wear any kind of shoe in a LONG time, so putting on tennis shoes felt like heaven!
As you can tell, my legs are pretty swollen (they have gotten better in the last couple of days though)!

And, now we wait for baby to come! We had our last date night, just the two of us, and then did a little bit of shopping afterwards. Hard to believe that we'll be a family of 3 by the end of the week...

Being induced tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you guys and I can't wait to see pictures of the baby!! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete