It really has been a while since I blogged! It feels like Tyler and I have been going a million miles a second around here, and haven't really been home a whole lot. This weekend has been so nice, b/c Ty had Thursday and Friday off, and I only worked until noon on Thursday. We've already seen two movies, and watched a movie at our place, and it's only Saturday morning.
Here's a little recap of some of the things we did in April...
 |
| The girls went and saw Emily perform in "Dames at Sea." |

 |
| I think this was the one time I had time to layout, and it was necessary because I needed to finish my book club book ;) |
 |
| We had a BBQ with our FHE friends (Carter above) |
 |
Golfing
|
 |
| We (and when I say, "we," I mean Tyler, painted our kitchen wall...I was there for moral support! |
 |
| We finally got use Tyler's Great-Grandma's china for Easter dinner with friends. |
 |
| The boys at FHE |
 |
| One of my students wrote this about herself when I told the class that they weren't allowed to vote for themselves (classy). |
 |
| My students became obsessed with tetherball at the end of the year. |
 |
| Trying the "Yard" for the first time, and it did not disappoint. |
Onto May...this is where is got really busy!
That last picture is a great one of you! You two are always having fun!
ReplyDelete