We've been in UT since Saturday, and I feel like it's been non-stop since we got here. I'm finally sitting down to just relax, which feels nice. We spent the first several days at my parents house, while still doing fun things with Tyler's family, and last night we came down to Provo to spend the next few days with Ty's family.
Stopped in St. George for the night with some friends
@ the Nutcracker (our second show for the day)
Charlotte LOVED her Uncle Tyler
Dad trying J Dawgs for the first time
Sledding with the kids
Caroling (with my family above, and with Tyler's family below)
Snowboarding in Sundance on Christmas Eve (more pics to come on this)
Funny story for the pic below: Ty, Tan, Jace, and I all were all going to ride one ski lift together. We were in the middle of getting on the lift when Tanner & I kind of "pinched" Tyler off of the lift. Our skis and snowboards got too tangled up, and I was too close to Tyler, and, well, he just didn't make it. When we were about 5 feet from the ground, Tyler was hanging on by just an arm, and decided that it would be smarter to just jump, rather than try and get back up.
Charlotte & me (one of the few times she let me hold her)
The girls in their aprons














No comments:
Post a Comment