For Fall Break (a week ago), I decided to go to CA to visit Tiersh, Josh, and Charlotte. We mostly just hung out, shopped (a LOT), and met up with a few different friends/family members. I loved being able to see Charlotte, and hopefully she remembers me a little bit. To say I'm obsessed with her, would be an understatement.
While Tiersha had some doctor appointments, I walked around with Charlotte at the Block, and she was obsessed with this bench and dog at Old Navy.
After Tiersha's doc appointments, we met up with Melissa & Brady at Downtown Disney.
Shopping (she loves Minnie), and Charlotte trying on what we got her.
Sprinkles Ice Cream...YUM!
On Thursday, we drove up to LA to meet up with Nicole for lunch. We decided to make a day of it, and walked around the Grove for a few hours. Charlotte was a little tired on the way up...
Ready for the American Girl Doll Store
This store is absolutely incredible...SO many things to see!
At Chipotle with Nicole
After meeting up with Nicole, we met up with my dad's parents for dinner (sad we didn't get a pic!), and then hit up Rita's for dessert.
I was planning on leaving Friday morning, but decided to stick around because Annie's volleyball team was in SD for a tournament. It was fun to be the "sports" atmosphere again, and Annie was pretty surprised when she saw us (she didn't know we were coming).












No comments:
Post a Comment