Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Last of CA and Michael, Gracee, & Dad's trip to AZ

The last day I was in CA, we went to church, and then headed out for a walk to the park.  It was so nice to enjoy some cool temperatures (60s and 70s), opposed to the 110's we've been having here.  I went running everyday I was in CA b/c I couldn't get enough of it.  Anyway, after CA, I headed home with my dad, Michael & Gracee.  My dad had work in AZ, so I hung with the other 2 for a few days before heading off to Girl's Camp.  Like I said before, it's been HOT here, so we pretty much either went swimming, bowling, got shaved ice, or stayed inside my apartment.  The last night they were here, we went to BJ's and got the big pzookie platter...it was delicious!  








1 comment:

  1. hey, I kinda made it in there....at least my upper body did. Ha ha. Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete