Saturday, May 11, 2013

Bowling

Last night, ATStill rented out part of the bowling alley in Gilbert for an end of the year get together, so we made our way over to the bowling alley for the first time since we've been here.  They also had a free buffet with food, so we had dinner, and played a couple games with our FHE group (we pretty much do everything with them).  I was winning all the way until the end, and ended up losing by 3 points...honestly, it was probably my best game of bowling ever.  I have some pictures here, but I'm still waiting on the group ones we took (the other girls have them).  Before we went bowling though, I received a letter from my brother, Gregory, about "Flat Stanley," who apparently thinks I am his aunt.  Anyway, we agreed to take care of Stanley while he's here, so we took him with us to the bowling alley.  After bowling, we headed over to Bahama Bucks for some shaved ice.  








I was winning at one point :)





1 comment:

  1. Wow, I look so jolly in that picture with Chris and Lincoln. What was I doing? Ha ha. I also love love love the picture of you with your mom and sister on the double decker bus!

    ReplyDelete