After going back east, I headed to UT to babysit while my parents were on a cruise. When I got there, Tiersh & Josh were there, but by Wednesday it was just me. It was great to see everybody, and it made a HUGE difference being in their new & BIGGER house. While I was there, I got to see a lot of friends, but didn't get pictures of anybody I saw (except for the kiddos). I also took the kids to Jump On It (with Annie's help), and then took Gracee and Gregory to see OZ. Anyway, it was a fun little babysitting week, and I can't wait to go back to UT (hopefully Tyler can come next time :)
And just a little side note, I have a ton of pictures of the twins b/c they are home a LOT more than Gracee or Gregory.
No comments:
Post a Comment