Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Eve

For Christmas Eve, Lisa & Shawn treated Tyler and I to a day of snowboarding up in Sundance.  The conditions were absolutely perfect.  The snow was super powdery, and perfect for somebody who falls a lot (aka ME).  Tyler stayed with me for a few runs, but I could tell he was getting bored with my simplicity, so he went with Shawn and did the back side of the mountain.  He came back exhausted and very happy.  I really enjoyed spending some time with just Lisa, and taking our time down the mountain :)  After snowboarding, we ate Cafe Rio, went to the annual ward Christmas carol performance, performed the nativity with the Christensen family, and opened Christmas Eve pjs.  It was a great day, and very relaxing!




Notice Deer Creek in the background


Tyler was the "innkeeper" for the Nativity






No comments:

Post a Comment