Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tyler's Birthday

Tyler turned 27 yesterday!!  Wow, 27 was always such a big number when I was younger, but now that I'm getting close to it, and Ty has already reached it, it doesn't seem that old anymore ;) We had a great time with his mom during the weekend, and we also got to celebrate with friends & by ourselves as well.  Sunday, we did cake and ice cream, and Monday night we went to the Cheesecake Factory, and Tyler opened his present...a GoProHero3.  He was totally surprised, which was what I was going for.  It was really fun celebrating Tyler's day, and I am glad he's mine :)



Dave gave Tyler ammo for the shotgun he doesn't have...
Birthday dinner!
I'm pushing my ways onto Tyler...I bought him a cardigan for his birthday

I forgot to have Tyler eat on this for his birthday breakfast, but I remembered at 10 pm to have him hold it for a picture

No comments:

Post a Comment