Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Another Trip to CA

I was lucky enough to travel home this past week.  I was only there 5 days, but I was able to see a TON of people, and do a lot of fun things.  My 2 main purposes in travelling home last week was my Aunt Paige's sealing, and to see some family friends from Oklahoma.  Some of the other fun things I did included:

  • Lunch with some of the girl cousins
  • Date with Baby Charlotte while Tiersha had a doctor appt
  • Lunch with Robyn
  • Shopping 
  • Hanging out at my parents' house
  • Annie's volleyball game (a little frustrating to watch b/c her coach looks & acts like he's 5)
  • Visited with the Pitts at their hotel near Disneyland
  • Balboa Island with Melissa, Ryan, Brady, Rick, & Arlene
  • Balboa Bar...YUM!
  • Cafe Rio
  • Running into Alan & Jamie at the mall
  • Sealing/luncheon for Paige & Darren
  • Frozen yogurt with my friend, Chris
  • Church/Beach/Dinner with the Pitts
  • A stop at the Palm Springs outlets on my way home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment