Friday, August 10, 2012

The Winters Better Be AMAZING!

It's hot here.  Bottom line.  You really can't enjoy the summer because you can't go outside.  It's an incredibly strange thing to me.  I think the worst part about the summers here is that it doesn't cool down at night.  It got in the upper 90's in Utah, but at least the nights were great.  I miss summer nights. 

Anyway, just for my own record keeping, I want to write what I have noticed about AZ so far (it may be a little boring for others).
  • There are SO many Chase Banks around.  
  • Driving in the rain is pretty funny.  A ton of people just pull over and stop driving.  It's the strangest thing!
  • Mesa floods...BAD!
  • Tons of restaurants and shopping 
  • 4 Walmarts in a 5 mile span 
  • 46 babies under the age of 18 months in our ward...there's seriously something in the water!
  • And, it's hot!

2 comments:

  1. It is time for you to get on the baby train! It is in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's a fun game we played at Walmart when we first moved here...count the number of women you see who have tattoos. You'll be amazed...

    ReplyDelete