Thursday, July 7, 2011

Colorado

Last week we went to Fort Collins to visit Tyler's cousins. They just moved there a couple months ago and have a beautiful house and live by so many cool things. There are bike/running trails right by their house, really cool hikes near by, and it's gorgeous. Anyway, we had a blast being there (besides a crash I had on my bike...sad day) and hope to return soon (just not with 8 adults in one car). I learned a few things while on this road-trip...1) I need my personal space (badly) 2) I need alone time and 3) I don't like road-trips if the car is at it's maximum capacity. I get far too frustrated with myself and the rest of the people in the car (and it's nobody's fault except for mine!)...it's not good. Anywho, here are some pictures from the trip.
On the bike trail

Me and Mason
Mason and Camille (Heather and I took them on a shorter hike while everybody else did a longer hike)At the pool...Tyler and Ethan (he'll be in 5th grade, exactly what I'll be teaching this fall!)This is what my leg looked like the majority of the trip...I don't have too many pictures b/c I had to skip out on some activities :(

No comments:

Post a Comment