Saturday, April 23, 2011

A Few Things I Love

There are a few things that I REALLY love, and REALLY make me happy...
  1. coming home from school/work and seeing my hubby...I usually get about halfway through the day and wish he was there with me...and I love hanging out just the 2 of us
  2. movie theater popcorn...HEAVEN. I honestly don't usually go to the movies for the actual movie, just the popcorn
  3. Harry Potter...I can't wait until this July when the second part of book #7 comes out! You better believe we will be there at midnight opening night
  4. laying out at the beach on a HOT day...I'm needing one of these days SO bad...I'm pasty white and sick of the cold
  5. watching/playing basketball...when the playoffs are over our apartment will be very quiet, seeing as it's about the only thing we watch (besides Modern Family and The Office)
  6. playing with the twins-I can't wait for Thursday!
  7. the Gap...I will never quit b/c I'm obsessed!
  8. dresses/skirts to the knee...these are SO hard to find these days...I'm thinking I need to learn how to sew..ugh
  9. reading-a good book can have me hooked and paying no attention to anything else
  10. the Best Buy "new technology" commercial...hysterical
  11. "friday" music video...my husband turns it on at least 3 times every week
What makes you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment