I know this was a month ago, but Tyler and I celebrated our one year anniversary and went up to Park City for the weekend. We stayed at the Sundial Lodge and LOVED it. We relaxed, ate good food, shopped at the outlets, swam/laid out, enjoyed a concert from our hotel room, etc. It was a great weekend :)
Even before our anniversary (the same week I think), we went to Yellowstone with Tyler's dad and 2 brothers. It was a great trip and kind of weird to be the only girl. The boys did not let that stop them from being "boys" though ;) They were all great and the trip was an overall blast! (and it was my first time to Yellowstone)
About 2 weeks ago we went to the zoo with Michelle & Trevor (both their first times). We fell in love with the elephant, especially the baby.
Michael was in town last week so we had Sunday dinner together
We went up the Alpine Loop with Lisa & Shawn (newly empty nested) to see the leaves. They were SO pretty. I think fall is my favorite season :) (pictures to come...)
No comments:
Post a Comment